Ristar's 10th Anniversary Ristar's 10th Anniversary

Good to see your earlier stuff

You've really improved in your 2009/08 stuff from your 2005. I've watched this many times simply for the song at the end also. I still can't locate the song.

Ristar, is under appreciated.

Grimlin Grimlin

Very nice

For a small project it was really nice. Would love to see what you could do in a full movie...say something like a 1 minute Pirate Day flash to my audio(shameless plug)

The syncing was nice also, look forward to future flashes.

..but anything else iCant ..but anything else iCant

Guys have never heard of "Secret of Mana Theater?"

I used to read/watch Secret of Mana Theater ALL the time back in the day. Had to of been like 7 years ago. Its a really well made animated web comic. However, since you are not the original creator (nor the creator of the almighty Pancake) I gave you a low score.

For those not in the loop.......check out the website.

WackyAnimation responds:

because sprite monkey does not care anymore.

Dadgame Dadgame

wsw

Love the WsW ending, I play that song every once in a while and it always cheers me up.

Very fun game and a final conclusion to the Dad Trilogy

Stick Arena (NG) Stick Arena (NG)

Holy Macanadnia nuts

I played 2 games and am now completely hooked. Its so fun and suspensful and all that stuff. Great gameplay, awesome concept. You are one smart dude for codeing this multiplayer. Sweet stuff.

Rodney Dangerfield SB Rodney Dangerfield SB

Eh.

I expect the one quote that hes most famous for to be on here and its not, this is just some random stuff with no real meaning. If you want some respect, I suggest you give Rodney some.